About Tokimeki Camera
This is my camera purchase/ownership history.
September: Canon EOS M3
August: Canon EOS Kiss / EOS REBEL XS / EOS 500
March: Canon EOS M5
August: Canon EOS Kiss 7 / EOS REBEL T2 / EOS 300X
October: Canon EOS IX E / EOS IX
October: Canon EOS IX 50 / EOS IX Lite / EOS IX 7
July: FUJIFILM XF10
August: Canon Canonet QL19
August: Zeiss Ikon Contarex I
June: Rollei 35S
September: Zeiss Ikon Ikoflex III
October: Canon EOS-1D
December: Canon Dial 35
January: PENTAX Optio H90
March: Nikon Nuvis V
May: Canon EOS-3
November: Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta 530/16
December: Canon Dial Rapid
January: Zeiss Ikon Tenax I
About "Tokimeki Camera"
In 2020, acquired the "tokimeki.camera" domain and opened a blog.
This site is "Tokimeki" blog about the cameras, lenses, and photographs.
The cameras, lenses, and photographs introduced in "Tokimeki Camera" seem to have a large bias in the tastes of me.
We hope that you will enjoy it after acknowledging it in advance.
The administrator of this site is Japanese.
For languages other than Japanese on this site, I wrote using the translation app.
I think there are some points that are difficult to read.
Thank you for your understanding.
"tokimeki.camera" is completely link-free.
You can link to any officially published page such as an post, category, or top page.
However, the use of inline frame and direct links to images is prohibited.
About Google Adsense
Cookies allow us to serve ads to you based on your visits to your site and other sites on the Internet.
About Affiliate Program
The product links in "tokimeki.camera" are affiliate links such as eBay Partner Network, Amazon Associate Program, Rakuten Affiliate, LinkShare, A8.net, and Value Commerce.
It is not actually managed and released by "tokimeki.camera".
Please make inquiries by each store.
Please note that "tokimeki.camera" is not responsible.
- We will specify the purpose of use of personal information and will not use it beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use.
- Personal information will not be obtained by false or other improper means. When it is acquired, we will promptly notify or announce the purpose of use to the person.
- We will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date within the scope of the purpose of use.
- We will take necessary and appropriate security management measures to prevent leakage or loss of personal information.
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the individual. However, this does not apply when required by law, when it is necessary to protect human life, body or property, when it is particularly necessary for public health and sound development of children, and when cooperating with the national government.
Please note that we are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by using "tokimeki.camera".